Even though only a select few know of mine and Steve's blog I wanted to post something today. I am officially 9 weeks today, but I find myself wishing I was already 14 weeks. Why? Because I am such a stinkin worry wart and so I have been worrying about the smallest things lately (to me they are big). I still worry everyday that I will have another miscarriage and so I know that I will feel so much safer when I can finally enter into my second trimester. Yes I know that things can still go wrong after that point, but there is definitely less chance to miscarry after then. I'm glad for the fact that I know I can actually get pregnant, but I still don't know that I can be capable of carrying a baby full term without any major complications. Steve tells me all of the time to stop worrying because it is not good for the baby, and I know that, but I find it extremely difficult to just stop worrying.
ANYWAY.....enough with all of that. I wont go into any further detail about all of my worries! But despite all of my worry, I am so excited to be pregnant....I know a lot of people were beginning to wonder when this would happen...but it finally has! My estimated due date for Baby Dunn is September 7, 2009. I catch myself daydreaming here and there about what life will be like when we finally have this little one. It's fun for me to think of the interactions that may take place between he/she-who-has-not-been-named and both sides of our families.
I feel very lucky with this pregnancy so far because I really have not gotten very sick. I feel so bad for all of the other women who can hardly keep anything down because they are so sick. The only time I feel myself getting nauseous is when I need to eat or when one of my students passes gas....which happens at least twice a day...SO GROSS!
Well now that I have bored all those that will read this, I will end this random blog. I can hardly wait until I have a real reason to blog about...like when we find out the gender of the baby or when I can actually post pictures of the baby. So thats all...I'm finished for today.
Love your Randomness!! This Grandma to be is very excited for this little Dunn baby to come too!! I am also glad that you are taking after me and not getting too sick with this pregnancy!!
ReplyDelete