Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Parker..... Of Course :)

So.....last Wednesday night my little Parker Boy slept EIGHT hours STRAIGHT! I only had to go in once or twice to put his pacifier back in (actually I probably went in more than that, but only because I was paranoid and wanted to make sure he was still breathing since he was sleeping so long). The next night Parker slept seven straight hours and come morning I was telling myself to not get my hopes up for anything because it was probably just a fluke. Well, for six nights in a row now Parker has slept through the night! In fact he slept for almost NINE hours last night! It has been so nice! I still keep telling myself not to get my hopes up though.
Another little story about Parker. A couple days ago I was holding Parker and he was wide awake just looking around and filling his diaper. Well on one of his attempts to fill his diaper I felt something run onto my hands and then onto my pants (sorry if this is too much detail). I immediately look down at the mess and say, "aw man....PARKER". I turn to look at him and he has the BIGGEST grin on his face. I then tell him he is a little stinker which only brings on an even bigger grin! I love my little boy! Even when he poops on me. :)
Here is a video, because what is a post without a video or a picture of Parker? I have been trying so hard to get his smiles on camera.... heres the best we have so far! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Ben says "I love Parker Boy, TOO!!!!" He misses Parker boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair. Katelyn's longest period of sleep was 5 hours and it has only happened twice. She is up every 3 or 4 hours which I thought was good, but 7-9 hours? Good work! But still not fair. We keep trying to catch her smiles on camera too, but it is like they know or something and pretend we are crazy when we pull out the camera. Those little stinkers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nykele! I totally understand! The first night Savannah slept through the night I woke up at 5 am in a panic that something was wrong! It took me a couple nights before I stopped checking on her about a dozen times per night.

    ReplyDelete