Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Little Late...But Happy Birthday!

Okay, okay! Give me a break. I am just too stinking busy these days. Plus with the move we have lost our camera charger and our camera is dead. So that means we cannot upload pictures of Parker. Ah! Despite all of the craziness I was actually able to write up the following on Parkers birthday…
I have a hard time believing, that a year ago today, I met my sweet baby boy for the very first time. Parker has been such a blessing in our lives, and we thank Heavenly Father every day that he sent us this wonderful, special spirit.
It has been so fun to watch Parker learn and grow these past couple of months. I love it! Any day now I think he will give up crawling, he’s so close. He says mama, dada, bye bye and he signs please and more. We swear he has said a couple of other words, but he’s just getting really good at copying sounds. We are working on a couple of other signs at the moment. Parker (tries) to brush his hair and teeth, answer a phone and wipe his face. He helps you put his feet through foot holes in pants and tries to put on shoes (anyones). He has four teeth and is about to get two more. I’m probably forgetting something, but for now this will have to do.
We LOVE our little boy SO much! Happy Birthday Parker!



No comments:

Post a Comment