Friday, April 13, 2012

Jaxon Is One Month

I wish I could freeze time! One month! It has definitely been an adjustment having another little boy in our home. It's been so different this time around with Jaxon. I took him to the doctor yesterday and together we came to the conclusion that Jaxon has colic. It's not bad....just not good. :) Jaxon gets very fussy around the same time every evening and it lasts well into the night. I've been getting just a few hours of sleep every night. At first I thought that it was something that I had been eating, but when I tried cutting some things out of my diet, he was still fussy. We've tried gas drops and gripe water, both with no luck. Last night we tried an essential oil blend and it seems to have done alright. We'll see what night two is like!
Jaxon is also a grunter when he sleeps. Sometimes he even sounds like a goat. It kind of drives me crazy when I'm trying to sleep, but other than that it's pretty cute. We absolutely love having Jaxon in our home. He is such a sweet baby!
One Month Stats: Both are around 50th percentile
Weight: 9lbs 2oz
Height: 21 1/4 in





This first picture was taken today at 1 month. The last one was at one week. So in about three weeks Jaxon has grown a ton!




No comments:

Post a Comment