Monday, April 1, 2013

Jax is One!

Late again.... but Happy Birthday Jaxon! This little boy can bring a smile to anyones face. He is always so happy...unless he is hungry or tired. :) His smile is so stinkin contagious!

Jaxon still crawls.....which is totally fine by me. He would prefer to just sit and smile, seriously. He has gotten brave though and has taken a few steps.
Jaxon has six teeth. Four on top and two on the bottom. 
He eats anything. (Except boiled eggs.) I think smiling and eating are his two favorite things!
He adores Parker.
Jaxon is a mommas boy. When I am home I can never get anything done. If I leave the room he freaks out and of course I pick him up because I feel so guilty for working.
Jaxon is beginning to wave hi to people. (We're working on a few signs but we haven't been very consistent.)
He weighs 22 pounds.
Jaxon loves to play with balls. He can chase them around all day if you let him. 






We love our Jaxon!!!



1 comment:

  1. Ok, I just found your blog! I love it! Happy Birthday Jaxon! P.S. Did you Mom make that cake?! SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete