I just wanted to post this picture of Parker and Steve with his family. I was absent from the picture because I had already found the comfort of my bed shortly after returning home from the hospital. :)
We are so excited to be Grandparents! It is such a blessing that we were able to be there in Rexburg when Parker was born. He is soooo precious! We love you and miss you all already. Can't wait to hold that baby again!
Aubree is pretty excited to be an Auntie for the first time! She is lucky that she lives so close to you now and can hold that sweet baby more often than we can. I'm jealous! :)
We are so excited to be Grandparents! It is such a blessing that we were able to be there in Rexburg when Parker was born. He is soooo precious!
ReplyDeleteWe love you and miss you all already. Can't wait to hold that baby again!
Aubree is pretty excited to be an Auntie for the first time! She is lucky that she lives so close to you now and can hold that sweet baby more often than we can. I'm jealous! :)
ReplyDelete