Can you tell that we're in love with this little boy??! I should just give my blog a new name like 'allaboutparker' or something like that. It has been fun for me though, to actually feel like I have something to blog about! Here are some more photos though of little Parker. Enjoy!
Steve swears that Parker is the smartest baby because he tries to hold his own pacifier in.
Parker has the longest fingers ever and he is always playing with his hands. He likes to link his fingers together and hold them up on his chest. It looks like he is getting ready to pray! So Cute! Also, a challenge that we've had with Parker is that NOTHING fits his tiny little body. I thought for sure he would be such a big baby. All of the newborn clothes that I have seriously drown him! Then when I try to find premie clothes so that he has something to wear they end up being too short for him! As of right now he is taking after his Daddy...we'll have to see how he grows!
We've caught little Parker smiling quite a bit, dang gas! Here is a smile that we got on camera!
Parker's trying to help Daddy do his homework.
My sweet little Parker boy!
Thanks for keeping us all updated on all that happened to get this little guy here. It was so fun to watch and follow and impatiently wait for updates. I love that you told about the delivery in your words too. He is beautiful! We love you!
ReplyDeleteMan i wish you guys lived here! How fun to have our two little boys together. They seem very similar. Liam also has super long fingers and likes to link them together like he is praying. i am just loving motherhood too! Our only struggle with him is he does not like to breast feed but totally takes my milk from the bottle. You guys seem to be doing awsome! Thanks for updating your blog it is so fun to see how things are going for you guys. Me and Paul will try to do the same with our little boys growth.
ReplyDeleteNykele!!! He's SOOOOOO beautiful! Congratulations again!!! I'm so stinkin excited for you! Arent new babies the best?!
ReplyDelete